2nd Week Of Excitement

On the 2nd week my study in the LIC was really enjoyable, I was transferred from class M2 to M3. I feel much more relaxed in the M3 class. Unlike on my previous class, there are a total of 13 students and they are really friendly. I have not faced any problem just yet, and i hope i will not caused any. There are some cons about the class specifically on the timetable management. At the 3rd day of the week (Wednesday) , It seems to be too crowded and for Friday, there's no gap for me to do my Friday prayer. It seems a bit though but i can still live with it :). I really love This city, It's i am destined to study in this city. The people are friendly and gentle, It really motivates me more on studying in the college. And that is all for my enjoyable experience in Liverpool, I cant wait to experience more things.

Comments

Popular Posts