3rd Week Of Enjoyment

I learned lots of things for pass these few weeks and i really enjoy it. One of the subject that interest me would be the "Economic". At first, I thought it would be really challenging because I have to learn some advance vocabularies and formulas at the same time. But in the end, it was worth it, I learned that Economic is one of an important element for business. Another thing that I leaned is that,  learning new uncommon or new words is fascinating, I enjoyed learning new vocabularies and I could use them on my next essay. Day after day, I learned that studying in LIC is much more relaxing than studying at my previous school. There are more free time and the subjects are understandable. I guess, studying in LIC has motivate me to become a better person and think critically. To sum up, I really enjoy this week's experience, I hope it will stay that way till the end.

And that is all i have learned this week


Comments

Popular Posts