4th Week Of Paradise
For today's week, I have learned lots of things, I never thought that economic would be really interesting and fun at the same time. I learned that supply and demand has an important role for the economic sector, and how it correlate with government imports and exports. Another thing that came in mind is that, economic is one of the important role for financing a business, It can determined the success rate for a business to grow/progress. Then, I was assigned to a group for a business plan project and the sad part is the teacher has assigned students randomly. But in the end, I was relieved, I feel really lucky that i manage to get members that I am close with, We all agree that we would like to start a shop similar to the "Pound Bakery". And as always, Wednesday has and always been my worst day of the week, It is literally the definition of hell.
And that is all
Comments
Post a Comment