A Land Of Impoverishment
Indonesia is one of the poorest countries around the world. Seeing a country that is filled with corruption and famine, has made me aware that I am one of the lucky individuals who is living a wealthy life. Thus, it does not mean that I am healthy, living in a city has driven me to an unhealthy lifestyle. But soon I realise that people do understand the risk of living in this pitiful land, yet they seem to not care at all. There are some great ideas that have been carried out by certain individuals such as, labeling out the calories of the meal, adding more healthy variations such as giving more vegetables, improving food quality by using different oil or ingredients and encouraging people for a social healthy event might improve the citizen in my country. Yet these ideas have been carried out to the society, but it seems like, It does not seem to progress.
And that is all, for now.
And that is all, for now.
Comments
Post a Comment