A New Life

Hello, my name is Aldo. I came from an island from Indonesia (which is the "Java Island") and i born at 26th October 1999. From my point of view, Indonesia is a beautiful country filled with tropical jungle, understandable people and it is considered as one of the most populated country in the world.

Previously, back at my school, i used to be a rock band member. I like to spend most of my spare time to practice some songs, improving my guitar technique and composing some music arrangements at my school studio. I also like playing games because it's really fun and entertaining!, I've been interested in games since i was still 10 years old. Another thing that i like to do in my spare time is to play some sports. I was once a member of my school varsity rugby, i had lots of fun and lots at the same time.

I've started to study English when i was 12 years old, it was the time when i have to move from my national school to my International school. At first, i could not understand every single words that came out form my friends, it took me around 2 months to adapt to the environment. So then, i have to trained my self on understanding them and come up on a way to improve my English. But to be honest, i still suck at it X(.

As i mentioned before, i fell in love in music, it release my stress. Games is also part of the things that I like an playing sport can also be the thing that i like. My long term goal is to be a successful man, I want to be someone that can help people, I want to be someone who can make a dream come true, I want to create something from fantasy in to reality, I want to make people happy :).

Feel free to ask some questions, if you would like to know more about me :D


Comments

Popular Posts